Card Tips:Call of the Atlanteans
- This card can be searched by "Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince", "Mecha Phantom Beast Jaculuslan", "Quick Booster", "Spell Calling", and other generic searchers.
- You can still Normal Summon monsters the turn you activate this card.
- This card could be useful if you plan on summoning next turn Shark Caesar with 5 materials, however, you will have to protect him long enough for him to detach all 5 materials to be invincible in battle.
- As this card is a Quick-Play Spell Card, activate it during your opponent's turn to overcome its drawbacks.
- Summon 3 "Spined Gillmans" with this card's effect, granting you 3 2500 ATK monsters, since "Gillman" boosts the ATK of every Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-type monsters you control.
- Use this card to summon 3 "Reese the Ice Mistresses", making it difficult for your opponent to clear your monsters.
- Summon "Mermaid Archer" with this card and then equip it with another one of the monsters summoned by this card's effect.
- "Mermaid Archer" is also a Sea Serpent-type monster, making it also a prime target for this card.
- If this card is combined with "Lemuria, the Forgotten City" you can raise the level of the summoned monsters dramatically. First use this card during your opponent's End Phase, then on your turn, you can raise your monsters levels with "Lemuria, the Forgotten City", allowing you to Xyz Summon high-rank monsters more easily.
- This card can initiate a pretty solid OTK. What you need is a this card set on the field, a "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" in your hand and the ability to summon 2 monsters in your following turn (more on this later). Note that this combo requires a solid graveyard presence, including a "Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon" and a "Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", which means it's easier to pull off midgame. First, activate this card on your opponent's End Phase. Then on your own turn you need to summon 2 more monsters. Some ways to do this include "Deep Sea Diva", "Treeborn Frog", "Salvage", "Atlantean Heavy Infantry", "Surface", a set "Call of the Haunted", "Monster Reborn", etc. Make sure that 2 of your 5 monsters are level 3, something trivial for an Atlantean Deck. Now tribute the rest 3 of your monsters to Special Summon "Poseidra" with his own effect. That will trigger any Atlantean effect of the tribute fodders plus Poseidra's own effect, to clear the back rows, plus any monsters that could be appropriate targets for any "Atlantean Heavy Infantry" or "Atlantean Marksman" you may have tributed. Now overlay your 2 remaining level 3 monsters to Xyz Summon "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon". Should one of the materials be an "Atlantean Marksman", you can now detach it for its effect to trigger. Then, banish your "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon"; use "REDMD"'s effect to Special Summon "Gungnir" from your graveyard. Use Gungnir's effect to destroy any monsters that your opponent could still control. Attack a clear field for a 2800 + 2800 + 2500 = 8100 damage.
|Showing all 23 results|