|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Call of the Haunted
- This card can be used to Special Summon monsters that will remain on the Field once this card is destroyed, such "Tyrant Dragon", "Ancient Gear Howitzer", or that benefit from being destroyed, such as "Fire King High Avatar Garunix", "True King Bahrastos, the Fathomer", "Yubel", "Block Dragon", "Yang Zing" monsters, etc. Also, it can be used to revive a Pendulum Monster; once this card is destroyed, it will be placed on the Extra Deck face-up, in order to be Pendulum Summoned.
- This card can be used to trigger the effects of "Darklord Superbia", "Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand", "Thunderclap Skywolf", etc.
- This card can be combined with "Trickstar Reincarnation" in order to Special Summon "Protector of the Sanctuary", so that the opponent will lose their hand without replacing it.
- If this card is on the field after its target has been returned to the hand, banished or used as Xyz Material, it can be recycled with effects like that of "Mist Valley Falcon", "Orea, the Sylvan High Arbiter", "Swift Birdman Joe", "Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier", etc., or sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Magic Planter" or to Summon "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames".
- This card can be used to revive "Kuraz the Light Monarch" so that its effect could be used to destroy itself and this card in order to draw 2 cards.