|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Card Trader
- This card can be searched by "Rogue of Endymion", "Watch Cat", "Watch Dog", "The Despair Uranus", and other generic searchers.
- There is a difference between this card and "Magical Mallet". If your opponent Chains to this card's effect with a Spell/Trap destroying card, and destroys this card, your shuffled card will be left in the Deck. "Magical Mallet" shuffles as part of its effect though, and doesn't have this risk. On the off-side, this card can use its effect multiple times.
- This card works well with any monster that you cannot Normal Summon at the time, and would otherwise be dead draws, such as "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" or "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8".
- This card is amazing in "Gadgets", especially if you are running 9 of them. Try it!
- This card works well with a "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude"-based Deck by shuffling Spells you want to use back into the Deck.
- This card works well in a "Gladiator Beast" Deck; "Gladiator Beasts" cannot activate their effects if Normal Summoned (particularly Secutor), so using this to return them to the Deck is a good option.
- This card works well in an Exodia Deck because with all the cards you would use to draw cards, you would always have a card to shuffle back into the Deck for a possible chance to draw another Exodia piece.
- Combine with "Solemn Wishes" to gain 1000 Life Points per turn.
- You can use the effects of "Volcanic Shell" and "Elemental HERO Woodsman" to always have a card to shuffle into the Deck.
- Use this card in conjunction with "Malefic World", after using its effect, if your opponent chooses a "Malefic" card that doesn't help you, during the Standby Phase just shuffle it back into the deck and draw a new card.