Card Tips:Ceremonial Bell
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Magician's Circle", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Shining Angel", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower" and "Lemon Magician Girl".
- Use this card with "Mind Crush" and "D.D. Designator" to get rid of dangerous cards in your opponent's hand. Beware, since you also have to reveal your hand, your opponent can use the same strategy against you.
- This card is effective against a Koa'ki Meiru deck. Since your opponent is forced to permanently show his/her hand, S/he cannot reveal any cards to you in order to satisfy the costs of keeping Koa'ki Meiru monsters on the field, and must either discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or destroy the monsters.
- Similarly, it is very effective against any deck using Danger! cards.
- This card may have some uses in an Infernity deck, since you would have no cards in your hand most of the time so your opponent is the only one revealing his/her hand.