Card Tips:Chain Whirlwind
- This card can be used effectively in a "Scrap" deck, as many cards in the archetype destroy themselves.
- Combine this card with "Widespread Dud".
- This card can be used effectively in a "Yubel" deck, as "Yubel" must be destroyed in order to summon stronger forms. It can also be activated should "Yubel" destroy itself.
- This card works well in Gemini decks, which tend to have an easy time destroying monsters, but have some trouble with Spell and Trap destruction.
- You can select any Spell or Trap on the field, even your own. This is useful if your opponent only has one card you want to destroy, because you can target a card you control.
- Combine with "Gravekeeper's Descendant" for more destruction.
- This card may be effective in a "Monarch" Deck, alongside "Mobius the Frost Monarch", "Kuraz the Light Monarch" and "Zaborg the Thunder Monarch".
- This card can be used effectively in an "Artifact" deck.