|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Chaos Zone
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Favorite Hero", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Metaverse", and "Set Rotation".
- Combine this card with monsters from the "Lightray" series to speed up the activation of this card´s effect.
- In a "Twilight" Deck, this card may be useful, as cards can be banished through "Chaos Sorcerer" and "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", as well as "Plaguespreader Zombie" and "Necro Gardna". Counters will accumulate not just through removing your own monsters, but also by using the "Chaos" monsters' effects.
- This card is obviously useful for a Deck that involves its own monsters being banished, but it is best to try to banish more of the opponent's monsters when using such a strategy, as it would take at least 4 banishments to return 1 monster.
- Note this card does not specify how the monsters get banished, and even accumulates counters if they are banished to pay costs.
- Use card effects that banish your monsters in ways where they return on their own like "D.D. Survivor", "Paradox Fusion", "Red Nova Dragon" and "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" is the best choice because it is the easiest to banish and return repeatedly. Although it takes time, a combo of these 2 cards can allow yourself to return all of your banished monsters without losing more than what was brought back and even end up with none banished at all.
- If this card is used in a "D.D." Deck, this card's final effect should be used to search "Doomsday Horror", "Golden Homunculus" or a "Helios" monster.
- This card being a Field Spell and able to search DARK monsters makes it somewhat capable of supporting "Malefic" Decks, and to a lesser extent, "Earthbound Immortal" Decks.
- Try to avoid banishing Level 3 or lower monsters, as this card can only Summon a monster whose Level is equal to the counters removed, and 4 or more must be removed at a time (though any monster may be a valid target for the effect that activates when this card is removed from the field, so long as this card had enough counters).
- "Summoning Curse" speed up Chaos Counter accumulation and slow down swarming Decks.
- Use "Skull Lair" in combination with this card, "Skull Lair" can destroy your opponent's monsters while at same time give this card Chaos Counters.
- Use "Gold Sarcophagus" with this to earn a counter, and a card of your choice in two turns, OR Summon it after playing "Gold Sarcophagus" with this card's effect (provided there are sufficient counters).
- Use "Inferno Tempest" to earn a lot of Chaos Counters. Then summon a powerful monster after that with this card (during your turn).
- Combo this card with "Big Burn" and "Lightray Madoor". If all goes well, there will be a free powerful defender and plenty of Chaos Counters to Summon a high-Level monster.
- Using this card in combination with plenty of "Gem-Knight" monsters, "Gem-Knight Fusion" and "Snipe Hunter" can help to clear your opponent's field as well as set up multiple Fusion or Xyz Summons.