Card Tips:Combination Attack
- Remember that this card's effect allows for two additional attacks: one from the equipped monster and one from the monster that was equipped to it.
- Use this card with a Dark Blade equipped with a Kiryu, as they have the highest total ATK.
- Use Roll Out! to equip another Kiryu from the graveyard to Dark Blade, increasing the damage from 3800 to 4700.
- It's best to use this card after you have cleared the field with Lightning Vortex or a similar card, so you can get the most damage out of the union monsters.
- The best use of this card is in a A-to-Z Deck. For example, if you have X-Head Cannon and Z-Metal Tank on your side of the field and your opponent has no monsters, equip Z-Metal Tank to X-Head Cannon, attack with X-Head Cannon, activate Combination Attack to Special Summon Z-Metal Tank, activate Limiter Removal and attack with both monsters; and finally remove from play X-Head Cannon and Z-Metal Tank to Special Summon XZ-Tank Cannon in order to avoid Limiter Removal's negative effect.
- In a deck that uses the various Cyber Dragons (and their fusions), you can equip Machina Gearframe to either Cyber Twin Dragon or Cyber End Dragon (although Cyber End Dragon would make it easier to with high attack monsters, as compared to Cyber Twin Dragon which would need to be able to attack all three times with Cyber Twin Dragon) to be able to deal a lot of damage.