|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
Card Tips:Cross Attack
- You can combine this card with "Photon Booster".
- This card can be used in a "Wight" Deck since all "King of the Skull Servants" you control will always have the same ATK.
- This card works well with cards that summon a copy of themselves, like "Daybreaker".
- Use the effect of "Rescue Rabbit" or "Rescue Cat" to Special Summon two monsters with same attack points before activating this magic card. Afterwards, use these two monsters for Xyz Summon like "Number 39: Utopia" or "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" to avoid the loss of the two monsters.
- You can first activate this card's effect, when two of your monsters have the same ATK, and then increase the ATK of one of them before it attacks directly.
- If you have 2 "Blackwing" monsters with the same ATK, like "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", use this card with "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn". Activate this card first, and then activate the effect of "Sirocco the Dawn", targeting one of your two "Boras", to attack directly for a large amount of damage. Under the right conditions, this can create an OTK.
- This card is useful if you control "Meklord Emperor Wisel" or "Meklord Emperor Skiel" along with another monster with the same ATK, since that monster cannot attack, either way.
- You can do a nice combo with "White Magical Hat" or other monster who can discard card hand for get a Hand Control