Card Tips:Crystal Seer
- This card can be searched by "Tindangle Jhrelth", "Subterror Behemoth Fiendess", "Subterror Succession", "Spirit of the Fall Wind", "Magical Abductor", "Fortune Fairy Hikari", "Apprentice Magician", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Magician's Circle", "Lemon Magician Girl", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Spellbook Star Hall", "Mother Grizzly", "Mermail Abyssalacia", "Shark Cruiser", "One for One", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Where Arf Thou?", "Jack-In-The-Hand", "Mimiclay", "Packet Link", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Use in conjunction with "Spiritual Water Art - Aoi". This way you improve your hand advantage while depleting your opponent's hand as well as getting a peek at what they have.
- This card is useful in an Exodia Deck.
- If you draw "Sage's Stone" and "Dark Magician" with this effect, add the Spell Card to your hand, and put "Dark Magician" at the bottom of the deck. At a later turn, summon "Dark Magician Girl" and use "Sage's Stone" to quickly retrieve Dark Magician.
- This card is exponentially better than most other deck-thinners, as it allows you to make a choice between cards. You also get to send an unwanted card to the bottom of the deck, effectively eliminating the chance of drawing it (unless you shuffle your deck). In an Exodia deck, you can effectively eliminate 2 cards, by sending the one you don't want to the bottom of the deck and the other one to your hand.
- Equip this card with "Wonder Wand" not only will you get rid of this monster due to its low ATK but you will get three cards.
- This card can be helpful with the Three Musketeers of Face Cards, as it can get either "Queen's Knight" or "King's Knight" to the hand more quickly while keeping "Jack's Knight" in the Deck, as the latter card can end up a dead draw otherwise. This will keep their swarming ability unhindered and at maximum effectiveness.