Card Tips:D.D. Scout Plane
- This card can be searched by "Gear Gigant X", "Orcust Crescendo", "Road Warrior", "Machina Armored Unit", "Biofalcon", "UFOroid", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Packet Link", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Unlike "D.D. Survivor", this card does not need to be face-up on the field to be revived, making it slightly more versatile.
- Combine this monster with "D.D. Trap Hole". Your opponent will lose a monster but this monster will return to your side of the field at the End Phase.
- Combine this monster with "Tribe-Shocking Virus" to get both the destruction and the Special Summon.
- "D.D. Scout Plane", with "Banisher of the Radiance", "Banisher of the Light", "Dimensional Fissure" or "Macro Cosmos" in play, will keep returning to the field upon being destroyed.
- If you banish "D.D. Scout Plane" out of your graveyard to Summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" or "Chaos Sorcerer", it will return to the field in the End Phase.
- You can use "Soul Release" to banish "D.D. Scout Plane" so that it will return to the field in the End Phase.
- You can banish "D.D. Scout Plane" to Summon monsters like "Rainbow Dark Dragon", "Dark Nephthys" or use "The Dark Creators" effect and Special Summon this card until your End Phase.
- "D.D. Scout Plane" works well with "Inferno Tempest" in a humorous, if not playable, setup. This could potentially give you a huge advantage if you are then able to remove their remaining monsters from the field.
- Select this card for the effect of "Gold Sarcophagus" so you can Summon it during your End Phase.
- This card works extremely well with "Allure of Darkness". By activating "Allure of Darkness" and banishing "D.D. Scout Plane" for its requirement, you will gain 2 new cards and a monster at the End Phase of your turn.
- This card works well with "Dark Armed Dragon". Having three in your grave, you can Special Summon "Dark Armed Dragon", use his effect that banishes "D.D. Scout Plane", then Summon all of them to the field.
- If one or more "D.D. Scout Plane(s)" are in your graveyard you can use "Skull Lair" to banish and Summon them during the End Phase while also destroying at least a 1-3 star monster. Also this may allow slight feild control with the power to do this during your next turn if the monsters are sent to the graveyard before your next turn.
- This card is used as one of the main engines in a Bazoo Return strategy. You can constantly banish it to fuel Bazoo's ATK, and bring it out to be used again next for a Tribute Summon, Synchro Summon, or Xyz Summon accordingly. Rinse and repeat.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".