Card Tips:Damage Gate
- Like "Damage Condenser", this card is best used to Summon 0 ATK Monsters, as long as there are no summoning restrictions.
- Combo this card with "Grinder Golem", "Lava Golem", "Absolute End" or "Astral Barrier" to Special Summon a stronger Monster.
- Combo this card with "Damage Condenser" to Summon 2 Monsters, one from your Deck and one from your Graveyard.
- Special Summon "Honest" with this card, and then return it to your hand.
- Since most "Synchrons" have fairly low attack, you can use this to easily revive one of the "Synchron" Tuners in your graveyard. This would also combo well if you're using "Turbo Synchron" to ram your opponent with.
- This card could be strong in an "Ice Barrier" Deck. Useful and low ATK monsters for this card would be; "Defender of the Ice Barrier", "Warlock of the Ice Barrier" and "Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier".
- This card could be very useful in a "Lightsworn" deck, since most of your monsters will be accessible in your graveyard anyway.
- This card can be a game savior in a "Batteryman OTK" deck, as it may take time to get the required cards, you may lose some "Batteryman AA" monsters, by having 0 ATK normally they are ideal to Summon with this effect.
- Use this card with "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" after you take a direct attack. Special Summon it with this card and on your next turn activate its effect. Then, if "Gale" itself is not strong enough to destroy the monster, you can Summon another monster and Synchro Summon for a stronger monster.