Card Tips:Divine Dragon Apocralyph
- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Masked Dragon", "Mystic Tomato", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Starliege Seyfert", "Draconnection" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- This card can act as a short-living substitute for "Genesis Dragon".
- Much like with "Genesis Dragon", this effect is best used on Dragons that can either be Special Summoned from the hand, cannot be Summoned except from the hand, or activate effects when summoned from the hand: "Light Pulsar Dragon"/"Darkflare Dragon", "Light and Darkness Dragon", "Dragunity Arma Mystletainn" or "Dodger Dragon".
- Recycle "Dark Armed Dragon" if you have 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard (not including "Dark Armed Dragon")
- Discard "The White Stone of Legend" to add a Dragon from your Graveyard and a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your deck.
- Use this effect to return a "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" to your hand, then banish this card to summon it.
- In a Dragon-oriented Chaos Dragon deck, discard "Eclipse Wyvern" for this card's cost to add a "Light Pulsar Dragon" or "Darkflare Dragon" from your graveyard to your hand. The effect of "Eclipse Wyvern" will activate allowing you to banish "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon". Then, simply banish "Eclipse Wyvern" and a DARK monster to Special Summon the monster you added to hand with this card's effect, and you can also banish this card afterwards to Special Summon the "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" that was retrieved via "Eclipse Wyvern's" effect.
- You can create a loop revolving around this card, "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and "Light and Darkness Dragon". When "Light and Darkness Dragon" is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" via its effect, then Special Summon this card via "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's" effect. Then discard a card and take "Light and Darkness" from your Graveyard, and Tribute "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and this card to Tribute Summon "Light and Darkness" and repeat the loop.
- This card possesses great synergy with "Foolish Burial", and any card that sends dragons to the Graveyard. It can quickly turn any dead draw into a useful dragon.
- Use this card to recycle a Dragon-Type Pendulum monster that has been sent to your Graveyard, so you can have the chance to use that card again.
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Last Will" and "Witch of the Black Forest".
- This card can work with a number of combos for "Super Rejuvenation".
- Summon "Apocralyph", and play "Future Fusion"; dump "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", "Delta Flyer", another "Apocralyph", and any other two Dragons you wish. Then use your "Apocralyph" on the field to get your "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" out. Then, each turn, special summon the second "Apocralpyh", use its effect to get "Delta Flyer", and Normal Summon it. This allows you to get out a level 7-8 Synchro monster each turn for the cost of a single card (the best monster to Synchro Summon with this combo is "Dark End Dragon").