|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Dragon's Rebirth
- This card is useful for switching out a weak Dragon for a stronger one.
- This card can be used to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" during the opponent's turn.
- This card can also be used to bypass the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh".
- Use the effect of "Totem Dragon" in conjunction with this card, since the monster will be banished anyway.
- Use "Mind Control", "Creature Swap" and the like to take control of your opponent's Dragon-Type monster (preferably a particularly annoying monster like "Stardust Dragon", "Scrap Dragon", "Five-Headed Dragon", "Judgment Dragon", "Evolzar Dolkka" or your opponent's "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon"). Activate this card as soon as that card resolves to both banish your opponent's monster and Special Summon your own.
- Banish "Koa'ki Meiru Drago" and Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", especially if there is another copy of the former in your Graveyard to revive with the latter. WARNING: Since "Drago" disables the Summon of DARK monsters, this strategy only works if there are potential targets for this card that are NOT LIGHT or DARK.
- After using this card, use "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation" (or "Escape from the Dark Dimension", if a DARK Dragon is banished) to bring back your banished monster.
- Banish a "Dragon Ruler" monster with this card to not only Special Summon another Dragon from your hand, but to also add another one from the Deck to the hand.
- Be sure to use this strategy on a different turn than one when the effect of the "Dragon Ruler" monster is used. This is because each "Dragon Ruler" can only use one of their effects per turn, including the one that activates when the "Dragon Ruler" is banished. The best time to use this card to banish the "Dragon Ruler" is most likely during your opponent's turn before the End Phase unless your "Dragon Ruler" is Summoned without using its own effect.