Card Tips:Elemental HERO Necroid Shaman
- After Fusion Summoning "Elemental HERO Necroid Shaman" (and thus, getting "Elemental HERO Necroshade" into the Graveyard), if you have "Elemental HERO Bladedge" or "Elemental HERO Neos" in hand, use the effect of "Necroshade" to Normal Summon it or "Neos" without Tributes. It is advised in this situation to pick a monster from your opponent's Graveyard with a low DEF, to take advantage of the effect of "Bladedge".
- Once you have "Elemental HERO Wildheart" in the Graveyard, and "Elemental HERO Bladedge" one the field by the effect of "Elemental HERO Necroshade", you can use "Miracle Fusion" to Fusion Summon "Elemental HERO Wildedge."
- You can Summon any of your opponents monsters into Attack Position, using this monster to attack it (or perhaps another). Try to select the lowest attack monster in their Graveyard for a nice amount of battle damage.
- If the Fusion Materials are banished, Fusion Summon this monster with "Parallel World Fusion". It won't make you Special Summon an opponent's monster since you can't Special Summon anymore monsters that turn.
- This is helpful on the second turn of the Duel. Destroy your opponent's face-down monster and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position, then Summon a high Level "Elemental HERO". Destroy the monster with one attack and use your other monster to attack directly.