Card Tips:Faustian Bargain
- This is a must in a Normal Monster Deck; there are plenty of high-ATK Level 4 Normal monsters you can Special Summon with this effect, plus you can get rid an opposing monster at no cost.
- Since this card doesn't destroy monsters, it cannot be negated by "Stardust Dragon", "My Body as a Shield", "Destruction Jammer" or "Prime Material Dragon" and monsters like "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Bujintei Kagutsuchi", "Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke", etc, are not immune to this card.
- This card is good to get rid of Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, and Link Monsters.
- If you want to try a good combo with this card, play it using "Genex Undine" and "Genex Controller". When you Normal Summon "Genex Undine" , by sending 1 WATER monster (including a copy of "Genex Undine") from your deck to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Genex Controller" to your hand, then use it for this card's effect to get rid of any powerful Special Summoned monster on the field like "Shooting Star Dragon", "Red Nova Dragon" , "Judgment Dragon", etc; or even your own monsters, and Special Summon "Genex Controller", ready for a Synchro Summon this turn. Also, "Genex Undine" and "Genex Controller" can work better with "Genex Power Planner", to create a similar combo like "Green Gadget", "Yellow Gadget" and "Red Gadget".
- "Gilasaurus", "Shallow Grave" and "Spear Cretin" are easy ways to ensure your opponent has a monster for you to send as well as further swarm your field.
- This can be very useful when used to summon high ATK normal monsters like "Alexandrite Dragon", then tributing it to summon a "Great Maju Garzett" with 4000 ATK.
- This card can be useful in a "Elemental HERO" deck; there's enough Normal Monsters in the archetype to make it worthwhile. Though it would be better to just use Miracle Fusion and Polymerization, instead.