Card Tips:Fortune Lady Wind
- This card can be searched by "Fortune Vision", "Fortune Lady Calling", "Fortune Lady Light", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Kujakujaku", "Shrine of Mist Valley", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", and other generic searchers.
- When this is Summoned, even if there is no other Fortune Lady monster on the field, you can still destroy 1 Spell and Trap card on the field.
- Use "Give and Take" to give a major level boost to this card to improve its ATK power until the end of the turn. Choose high level monsters with a weak ATK, such as "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" or "Regenerating Rose" to make an open target and high ATK boost.
- Despite this card belongs to Fortune Lady archetype, she is tremendously useful in Mist Valley decks that utilizes "Divine Wind of Mist Valley". You can Normal Summon this card to destroy a Spell/Trap, then activate "Divine Wind of Mist Valley" and Special Summon "Genex Ally Birdman" by returning this card, while you can also Special Summon another WIND monster by "Divine Wind of Mist Valley's" effect (such as "Genex Blastfan", which can add another "Genex Ally Birdman" from your Deck to your hand) for Synchro Summoning monsters such as "Arcanite Magician". This enables you for using "Fortune Lady Wind's" effect turn after turn, even better if you manage to Summon "Mist Valley Thunder Lord", so that this combo can still continue even if you have no "Birdmans" left.
- This card can be searched by "Spellbook of Judgment".