|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Fragment Fusion
- Fusion Summon "Gem-Knight Topaz", then banish its materials for "Gem-Knight Zirconia". Normal Summon a monster with 1500 or more ATK and attack directly for (2 × 1800) + 2900 + 1500 = 8000.
- After attacking with the Fusion Monster, use "Super Polymerization" to fuse it into a new "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster.
- After the monster is destroyed, revive it with "Gem-Knight Emerald".
- Use this card to Fusion Summon "Gem-Knight Zirconia", then activate "Release from Stone" to Special Summon the Rock-Type monster used for the Fusion Summon.
- During your opponent's End Phase, you can activate this card, and Fusion Summon either "Gem-Knight Aquamarine" or "Gem-Knight Amethyst", and it will get destroyed, but you can return either all your opponent's Set Spell and Traps with "Amethyst", or return a card with "Aquamarine".
- Should you get the chance, activate "Paradox Fusion" to banish the Fusion Monster so that it may come back on a turn when it's safe to wait for the End phase without being destroyed.