|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Full House
- The easiest way to activate this card is to let your opponent Set 3 cards, then activate 2 of your own in a Chain, and then activate this card.
- This card is a relatve theat against Pendulum-based deck, as there would be 2 face-up card in Pendulum Zones and possibly up to 3 face-down cards.
- Cards on your field that can't be destroyed can be targeted to use this card without losing other resources.
- Alternatively, destroy cards that recover your resource.
- This card can be activated to destroy a Synchro Monster(s) equipped to a "Meklord Emperor" monster controlled by your opponent and destroy 3 Set cards.
- In an "Exodia OTK" Deck, this card can be activated in chain to 3 "Good Goblin Housekeeping" to destroy 2 "Good Goblin Housekeeping" and 3 Set cards controlled by your opponent, and finally 9 cards are drawn and return only 3.
- Use this card in a "Crystal Beast" Deck.
- Use this card in conjunction with cards that have effects when destroyed to both ease this card's activation and gain their effects.
- Synchro Summon "Dragunity Knight - Barcha" and use its effect to equip it with two "Dragunity Aklys", then activate this card using the "Aklys" as the face-up targets.
- This card can be very powerful against Gravekeeper's, particularly if they set their whole hand to prevent yourself from seeing it with "Royal Tribute".
- It's a good idea to run Counter Traps alongside this card to prevent your opponent from getting an easy "Stardust Dragon" with "Starlight Road".
- This card works well with "Temple of the Kings."
- If you opponent tries to use cards like "Mystical Space Typhoon" or simply responding to one of your own Spell/Trap Cards, then this card can respond.
- If there no other face-up Spell/Trap Cards, then this card can simply target their "Mystical Space Typhoon" and "Temple of the King" to meet the face-up requirements.
- Since the first effect of "Temple of the Kings" might be used with this card, that card might not be needed and a lot of your opponent's Set Spell/Trap Cards will still be destroyed.