Card Tips:Gladiator Beast Samnite
- This card can be searched by any "Gladiator Beast" monster (except "Andal", "Essedarii", "Heraklinos", "Octavius", "Torax" and another copy of itself), "Test Panther", "Test Tiger", "Gladiator Rejection", "Gladiator Proving Ground", "Test Ape", "Double Tag Team", "Rescue Cat", "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster", "Key Mouse", "Armored White Bear", "Desmanian Devil", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Aussa the Earth Charmer, Immovable", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Use this card's effect to add "Gladiator Beast War Chariot" to the hand.
- This card's extra drawing effect can replenish hand advantage more reliably than other Gladiator Beast monsters (such as "Gladiator Beast Torax") and the extra drawing effect can help in the use of the effect of "Gladiator Beast Heraklinos", which requires discards. It's similarly handy for "Parry" and "Disarm".
- Since the drawing effect requires the player to destroy a monster, "Trojan Gladiator Beast" can help to send a low attack monster to the opponent's side of the field with the added bonus of drawing one card.
- You can use this card with "Gladiator Naumachia" to force your opponent to attack this monster multiple times so you can activate its effect to add various cards from your deck and couse great damage.
- Special Summon this card and "Test Tiger" with the effect of "Rescue Cat", then use the effect of "Test Tiger" to tag this card out for whatever Gladiator Beast would be most beneficial at the moment.
- For example, if "Gladiator Beast Bestiari" is in your Graveyard, you can use this combo to summon "Gladiator Beast Darius", use his effect to Special Summon "Bestiari", and then return them to your Deck to summon "Gladiator Beast Gyzarus".
- Alternatively, Special Summon two copies of this card with "Rescue Cat", attack with both, and then tag them out. This is more risky, as they might be destroyed, but more rewarding as you can tag out for two Gladiator Beast monsters instead of one.