|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Gravekeeper's Curse
- This card can be searched by "Necrovalley Throne", "Gravekeeper's Recruiter", "Gravekeeper's Spy", "Gravekeeper's Supernaturalist", "Gravekeeper's Nobleman", "Magician's Circle", "Dark Renewal", "Dark Horizon", "Timestar Magician", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Magician Navigation", "Ebon High Magician", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Play this card when you have a face up "Gravekeeper's Cannonholder" or "Shadowpriestess of Ohm". After this card is Summoned, Tribute it for the effect of "Gravekeeper's Cannonholder" or "Shadowpriestess of Ohm", inflicting more damage that turn.
- You can also use "Gravekeeper's Descendant" and Tribute this card to destroy a card your opponent controls.
- Use this card to remove "Gellenduo" from the field.
- You can Tribute Summon "Gravekeeper's Chief" or "The Dark Creator" and re-summon this card to inflict another 500 points of damage.
- You can Special Summon this card with "Gravekeeper's Spy" if you are just going to use any monster as a shield and still inflict 500 points of damage.
- If you have a set "Call of the Haunted" or another similar trap and "Gravekeeper's Curse" in your Graveyard, and your opponent activates a card such as "Heavy Storm" whereby you set card would be destroyed, you can chain it to the activation, targeting this card for revival. That way you will still get to deal 500 damage.