Card Tips:Guard Penalty
- Since this card can only replace itself, it merely serves as Deck filler, making the player get through their Deck quicker. Chaining it to cards like "Mystical Space Typhoon" can result in the opponent losing a card at no loss to the player. However "Jar of Greed" is much less situational and can be used to the same effect, although as a Trap, it is a slower and more vulnerable alternative.
- Cards which can be used to meet this card's requirement include, the "Morphtronic" monsters, "Black Stego", "Submarineroid", "Little-Winguard", "Des Lacooda", "Spear Dragon", "Desert Sunlight" and "Goblin Attack Force".
- One of your own monsters can be selected, switch it to Defense Position, and then draw 1 card.
- This cards works well with "Stumbling".
- This card can be used with "Karakuri" monsters.