Card Tips:Gusto Squirro
- This card can be searched by "Gusto Griffin", "Gusto Falco", "Kamui, Hope of Gusto", "Winda, Priestess of Gusto", "Gusto Gulldo", "Crystron Halqifibrax", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Thunder Dragon Fusion", "Thunder Dragonduo", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Shrine of Mist Valley", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Packet Link", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", and other generic searchers.
- The only Gusto monsters that this card can search out are "Windaar, Sage of Gusto" and "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto".
- Use this card with "Limit Reverse" - Special Summon it on your opponent's turn (most efficient during their End Phase), then switch it to Defense Position on your turn, destroying it with "Limit Reverse" and activating its effect. The same can be done with "Gusto Gulldo".
- This card's 1800 DEF is quite good for defense, but "Thunder King Rai-Oh" and "Flamvell Firedog" can still run it over via battle. Using "D2 Shield" can be somewhat good idea, since it will double "Squirro's" DEF so most commonly-used monster cannot breakthrough it, or at least force your opponent to destroy it via card effect, triggering its own effect as well.
- This card combos well with "Shrine of Mist Valley", as you can Summon both a high Level Gusto monster and a low Level one in one fell swoop. This can either provide you with an easy means to use the effect of "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto" or to Synchro Summon a high Level monster quickly.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
|Name||Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto||ガスタの||Effect Monster||WIND||Psychic||5||1900||1400|
|Windaar, Sage of Gusto||ガスタの||Effect Monster||WIND||Psychic||6||2000||1000|
|Showing all 2 results|