Card Tips:Harpies' Hunting Ground
- This card can be searched by "Harpie Queen", "Hysteric Sign", "Harpie Perfumer", "Terraforming", "Metaverse", "Set Rotation", "Demise of the Land", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "An Owl of Luck", "Ghostrick Renovation", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Favorite Hero", and other generic searchers.
- Use "Swallow's Nest" with a Level 4 Winged Beast to get "Harpie Queen" or a "Harpie Lady" monster to instantly destroy a Spell/Trap while this card is on the field.
- Remember that, if the enemy does not have any spell or trap card in his field, summoning a "Harpie" while this card is active will force you to destroy one of your own spell or trap cards. Even if you don't any spell or trap card on the normal field, summoning a "Harpie" will destroy this card by its own effect.
- You can use this to your advantage by destroying your own "Hysteric Sign" in order to gain its effect at the end of the turn. This will allow you to grab 3 different "Harpie" monsters from your Deck, which you can use on your next turn to fuel this card's effect against any Spells or Traps your opponent Sets on their turn.
- This card combos well with "Widespread Dud".
- In the same way, "Z-ONE" can be used to recycle this card.
- Use "Number 66: Master Key Beetle" to prevent this card from being destroyed by its own effect.
- This card can be searched by "Ancient Fairy Dragon".