Card Tips:Hunting Instinct
- Chaining this card to the activation of "Ojama Trio" will allow you to immediately Special Summon "Ultimate Tyranno" for an OTK; if "All-Out Attacks" is active, then you can either attack the zero attack tokens, or force them to attack you, based on which player's turn it is. This combo can also be completed during your opponent's End Phase, giving you the opportunity to active "Cold Wave" (or equivalent) on your turn to guarantee that your attack will succeed.
- You may also use this card along with "Gilasaurus" (remember your opponent needs to have at least 1 monster in their Graveyard to make this combo work) to have two new monsters Special Summoned to your side of the field. As all these Summons are Special Summons, you can Normal Summon another monster to have 3 on the field in one turn!
- You can use this card when it's your opponent turn to Special Summon "Sauropod Brachion" to have a very powerful defense on you side.
- You can Special Summon monsters to your opponent's field to activate this card. Use it with "Revival Gift" to Special Summon a Tuner monster from your graveyard, and Special Summon two tokens to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. Then Summon "Black Tyranno" and, in some cases, attack your opponent directly. Cards like "Enemy Controller" or "Card Rotator" can be useful in that situation.
- Special Summon Lava Golem to your opponent's field. Since Hunting Instinct only cares that a monster is Special Summoned to their field, you could then activate it and Special Summon a strong Dinosaur-Type monster that'll have few if any monsters to destroy.