|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Infernity Archfiend
- This card can be searched by "Archfiend Heiress", "Archfiend Palabyrinth", "Pandemonium", "Skilled Red Magician", "Resonator Command", "Frightfur Meister", "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World", "Creeping Darkness", "Dark General Freed", "Chaos Zone", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", another copy of "Infernity Archfiend", and other generic searchers.
- When you use this card's second effect, you can also search for non-monster Infernity cards. Alternatively, search out "Infernity Launcher", and use its effect to Special Summon two more monsters from your graveyard for massive field advantage. If one of the summoned monsters is "Infernity Archfiend" as well, search out another Infernity card, like "Infernity Necromancer" or "Infernity Barrier".
- When you have no cards in your hand, use this card's effect to add "Infernity Destroyer" to your hand. You can then tribute this card to be able to summon the "Infernity Destroyer".
- If this is the only card in your hand, and you have "Plaguespreader Zombie" in your graveyard, place this to the top of your deck to special summon the "Plaguespreader Zombie". Then when you next draw, you'll draw this card, special summon it and add another Infernity monster from your deck to your hand. Alternatively you can use the same sort of strategy with "A Feather of the Phoenix", by emptying your hand via this cards effect and placing "Infernity Archfiend" on top of your deck almost ensuring you using it's effect.
- Using this card with "Rope of Life" activates both its effects.
- "Sky Scourge Norleras" can be useful in an Infernity deck, using "A Feather of the Phoenix". Use "A Feather of the Phoenix" to place "Infernity Archfiend" on top of your deck and activate "Sky Scourge Norleras'" effect to send everything on the field and both players' hands to the graveyard and draw a card. Since you drew "Infernity Archfiend", you get to Special Summon it from your hand, selecting an "Infernity" card from your deck in the process, putting you at Field Advantage with two cards, keeping your hand empty. If you haven't summoned that turn, you can summon an Infernity monster picked up by "Infernity Archfiend's" effect. Do note that this combo works with "Infernity Necromancer" best if you haven't done a Normal Summon the same turn you used "Sky Scourge Norleras'" effect so you get to summon it and Special Summon the "Infernity Archfiend" from your Graveyard, which places you with a higher Field Advantage.
- When you Special Summon this card add "Infernity Beetle" to your hand. Then Normal Summon it and use it's effect to Special Summon so that you have 2 "Infernity Beatles". Then Synchro Summon a Level 6 Monster with this card and 1 of your "Infernity Beetles". Then use the Synchro Monster and your other "Infernity Beetle" to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster. This is a very easy way to summon an "Infernity Doom Dragon" or a different Level 8 Synchro Monster.
- Special Summon this card from the graveyard using "Archfiend's Roar". This will allow you to activate its effect.
- Keep in mind this card counts as an Archfiend monster as well. That means this card works with cards such as "Falling Down" too and that it is splashable in an Archfiend deck.
- "Stygian Street Patrol" can be used to Special Summon this card from your hand, triggering its effect. This is often done after "Compulsory Evacuation Device" has been used to stop this card's effect from resolving properly.
- Use "Plaguespreader Zombie" effect to place this card to the top of the deck and then Special Summon "Plaguespreader Zombie" from the Graveyard for a quick easy level 6 "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" or "Goyo Guardian". Then, if you have no cards in hand and you draw " Infernity Archfiend" you can use it's ability to Special Summon itself and receive a +1 off it's searching effect. Do not use this combo if you have a hand at the end of the turn or know you will have a hand at the end of the turn, or set/summon a monster that can shuffle your deck. Don't forget "Brionac, The Dragon of the Ice Barrier's" effect to discard+return.