Card Tips:Influence Dragon
- This card can be searched by "Guardragon Elpy", "Crystron Halqifibrax", "Wynn the Wind Medium", "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum", "Hieratic Seal of the Heavenly Spheres", "Starliege Seyfert", "Draconnection", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Masked Dragon", "Dread Dragon", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Sonic Stun", "Wynn the Wind Charmer, Verdant", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Shrine of Mist Valley", "Pendulum Dimension", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be useful in a Harpie deck. Use this card with "Harpie Channeler" to Synchro Summon "Trident Dragion".
- Take control of an opponent's monster with a card like "Mind Control". Then, use this card's effect to change it to the Dragon-Type. Banish the opponent's monster to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
- Or use "A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon", if it's a Level 5 or higher monster, to return it back to your opponent's hand and destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. This combo works better if the monster you take control of is a Fusion or Synchro monster, so your opponent will have to Special Summon it from the Extra Deck again.
- A high ATK monster treated as a Dragon-Type from this card can inflict Piercing damage with "Dragon's Rage".
- Treat a Level 8 or higher Synchro Monster you control as a Dragon-Type, so that you can equip "Silver Wing".
- Summon "Marauding Captain" and use its effect to Special Summon a "Influence Dragon". Then, use this card's effect to change it to the Dragon-Type. Use "Dragonic Tactics" effect to can to Special Summon one Level 8 Monster.
- Use this card for any purpose you would use "D. Tribe" for that only needs one monster to change its type.
- Summon this after blocking a string of attacks with "Masked Dragon" to either either block 1 more attack, or quickly synchro summon upon your upcoming turn.
- Special summon this card back to the field with "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" to quickly Synchro summon once per turn.
- Note that this card is compatible with "Cards of Consonance," and can provide a source of draw power in decks that use any of the above combos.
- This card can be used quite effectively in a Blue-Eyes Deck, by first summoning this card while "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" is already on your side of the field. Using this card's effect to target "Maiden" starts a chain that starts by summoning "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and changing "Maiden's" typing. From there, you can choose to Synchro Summon using either "Influence Dragon" (used with Blue-Eyes to summon "Star Eater") or "Maiden" (using Blue-Eyes as the other Synchro Material Monster).
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".