Card Tips:Insect Queen
- This card can be searched by "Cocoon of Ultra Evolution", "Resonance Insect", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Insect Imitation", "Verdant Sanctuary", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- Use "Insect Imitation" to Tribute a Level 6 monster and Special Summon this card from your Deck. You can also Special Summon this card with "Pinch Hopper".
- If effects are used to negate the ATK boost of "Insect Queen", such as "Skill Drain" or "Reverse Trap", you can switch it to Defense Position with cards like "No Entry!!" or just do so manually, and when it is destroyed, activate "Broken Blocker" to Special Summon up to two more copies of this card. ("Broken Blocker" can be used because its activation requirements are based on its stats while on the field just before its destruction, not its stats while not on the field.)
- You can use cards that Special Summon tokens like "Fiend's Sanctuary" or "Jam Breeding Machine" to use as Tributes for this card's attack.
- "Scapegoat" can also be efficient, since those tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon, but can be Tributed as cost for this card's effect.
- Use "Tribute Doll" to easily summon this card.
- "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars" can banish this card to help draw for other combo pieces.
- After banishing "Insect Queen" using "Sacred Sword", you can bring it back with "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation".
- If you're short on Tribute Fodder, cards like "Snatch Steal" and "Brain Control" will provide more chances for an attack.
- Keep Tributing "Sinister Serpent" to attack with this card in order to avoid wasting monster to attack with this card.