Card Tips:Jar of Avarice
- This card shuffles any 5 cards from your Graveyard into your Deck – not just Monster cards; use this to recycle Limited Spell/Trap Cards, such as "Raigeki", "Vanity's Emptiness" etc.
- This card is useful in "Volcanic" Decks, to recycle 3 copies of "Volcanic Scattershot", and/or 2 copies of "Volcanic Shell" (to use the effect of the third in the Graveyard to boost your hand and search for of the two returned).
- If there is already 3 copies of "Good Goblin Housekeeping" in your Graveyard, this card can be used to recycle one of them to re-use the powered-up effect.
- Use this card to return Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and/or Link Monsters to the Extra Deck.
- This card is useful in "Elemental HERO" Decks, as it can be used to recycle search cards ("E - Emergency Call", "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist", "Reinforcement of the Army"), as well as "Fusion Recovery" and "Mask Charge" to boost up hand advantage and recover cards from the Graveyard.
- This card is perfect for the "Fire Hand"/"Ice Hand" combo, as it can be used to recover up to 5 of them and draw a card.
- Chain this card to your opponent's cards or effects that might banish a card from your Graveyard, such as "Soul Release" or the effects of "Infernoid" monsters.
- Use this card to reduce the odds of Decking out, putting at least 4 more cards back in your Deck with each use.
- If there are at least two "Jar of Avarice" in you Graveyard, use a "The Transmigration Prophecy" to recycle them into the Deck, as this card cannot target another copy(ies) of itself, allowing yourself to keep your options open over a prolonged game.