Card Tips:Jinzo - Jector
- This card can be searched by "Law of the Cosmos", "Orcust Crescendo", "Gear Gigant X", "Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf", "Biofalcon", "UFOroid", "Machina Armored Unit", "Creeping Darkness", "Dark General Freed", "Mystic Tomato", "Ahrima, the Wicked Warden", "Chaos Zone", "Summoner Monk", "Primathmech Alembertian", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", and other generic searchers.
- Since this card is treated as "Jinzo" while in the Graveyard, it can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Jinzo - Returner".
- Before this card self-destructs during its owner's End Phase, it should ideally Tribute itself to activate its effect.
- Since this card is treated as "Jinzo" while on the field, it can be used for the Special Summon of "Jinzo - Lord".
- Because this card's effect can add a "Jinzo" monster from the Deck to the hand, and possibly Special Summon it, the opponent may preemptively activate a Continuous Trap Card(s) before that effect is activated. In that case, Special Summoning "Jinzo - Lord" from the hand can take advantage of this niche situation, because of its effect that can destroy that card(s) and inflict damage to the opponent.
- Since this card Tributes itself to activate its effect, and is a DARK Machine monster, it is an ideal target for "Black Salvo" to Special Summon.
- This card's effect can potentially trigger the effect of "Deskbot 001", if 2 or more "Jinzo" monsters are Special Summoned.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".