Card Tips:Junk Blader
- This card can be searched by "Jet Synchron", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights", "M-X-Saber Invoker", "Iron Knight", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Summoner Monk", "Primathmech Alembertian", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- After you Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior" or "Junk Archer", you can banish "Junk Synchron" in your graveyard to activate this card's effect.
- If you use this card, you should use three copies in your deck. Then you can banish one in the Graveyard to activate the effect of one on the field.
- One really useful method is to set "Return from the Different Dimension". One at a time, banish the Junk monsters. When you have 4 banished (You should be able to if you have both "Junk Warrior" and "Junk Archer", meaning you'll need two Synchrons), activate one of the above card(s) and you'll have an army of 2 Tuners, 2 Synchro beatsticks, and one monster that can still recycle any of these cards in the Graveyard (Which can be a big help, since you can still use one of the Synchrons and one "Junk Warrior" to summon "Stardust Dragon" or "Red Dragon Archfiend").
- If you use this card's effect multiple times in the same turn to banish some copies of "Junk Archer", you can special summon the banished monsters with "Return from the Different Dimension", banish your opponent's monsters, and attack directly for an OTK (provided that they don't stop your Battle Phase or counter/negate your attacks with a Face-down Spell or Trap card).