|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Jurrac Titano
- This card can be searched by "Double Evolution Pill", "Souleating Oviraptor", "Deus X-Krawler", and other generic searchers.
- The easiest way to summon this card is with "Gilasaurus", "Big Evolution Pill", "Level Conversion Lab", "Mausoleum of the Emperor" or "Jurrac Stauriko".
- The effect of "Jurrac Titano" protects it from annoying but game changing card effects such as "Raiza the Storm Monarch", "Caius the Shadow Monarch", "Barrel Dragon", "Dark Armed Dragon", "Sakuretsu Armor", "Dimensional Prison", "Compulsory Evacuation Device", "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast" and "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow".
- Be aware this card is still affected by powerful cards that do not target such as "Judgment Dragon", "Bottomless Trap Hole" and "Mirror Force".
- Tribute Summon this card using "Hardened Armed Dragon", and you have a nearly indestructible monster.
- This card can easily be summoned in a Frog Deck.
- The cost for this card's ATK boosting effect can fuel "Tyranno Infinity".