- This card can be searched by "Mother Grizzly", "B-Buster Drake", "Machina Peacekeeper", "Celestial Knightlord Parshath", "Victorika the Angel of Courage", "Ice Barrier", "Crystal Girl", "Chaos-End Master", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Unshaven Angler", "Serenade the Melodious Diva" and "The First Monarch".
- "Celestial Transformation" can be useful for Special Summoning this card from the hand. Since this card should immediately equip itself to "Aitsu", this will allow it to avoid being destroyed during the End Phase.
- As a Level 10 monster with only 200 ATK and 100 DEF, as well as no restrictions on being Special Summoned, there are a variety of ways to take advantage of its high-Level status:
- Once Summoned, the effects of "The Calculator" and/or "Dark Strike Fighter" can make use of this card.
- By giving control of this card to the opponent, it can be easily attacked and destroyed by battle, for the benefit of cards like "Amulet of Ambition", "KA-2 Des Scissors", and "Greed Quasar".
- "Give and Take" can be especially useful for this method, if "Koitsu" ends up in the Graveyard.
- If Special Summoned, "Inferno Reckless Summon" can then be used to Summon an additional 2 copies of this card, enabling a Rank 10 Xyz Summon.
- It can provide a wider range of monsters for "Double Attack" to be used on.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- After Tribute Summoning "Aitsu", the former can be used to Summon this card easily.