Card Tips:Lightray Daedalus
- This card can be searched by "Chaos Space", "Chaos Zone", "Atlantean Dragoons", "Lyna the Light Charmer, Lustrous", "Dwarf Star Dragon Planeter", "Animadorned Archosaur", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This can be used reliably with your Field Spell Cards that have their own built-in protection effects, such as "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins", "Magical Citadel of Endymion", "Realm of Light" and "The Seal of Orichalcos".
- In particular, Kyoutou Waterfront can be remarkably effective when combined with this card; not only does it avoid destruction at will, the removed counter would be immediately refunded with interest by this card's effect.
- Use this card in combination with cards that protect field spell cards such as "White Dragon Ninja", "Field Barrier" and "Malefic Stardust Dragon".
- This card can target the opponent's Field Spell Card for its effect, making it effective against decks that rely on Field Spell Cards, such as "Dragunity" and "Gravekeeper" Decks.
- This card can be used with "Geartown"; when it is destroyed it can Special Summon an "Ancient Gear" monster like "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon".
- A dedicated Fabled deck can summon this card with little to no effort.
- Discard The Fabled Cerburrel to The Fabled Nozoochee's effect, then use Inferno Reckless Summon to bring out 2 more copies of The Fabled Nozoochee. Synchro Summon any level 8 Synchro monster using those 4 cards to immediately meet this card's summoning requirements. With a field card in play, you can then use this card's effect to destroy two of the monsters your opponent special summoned off of Inferno Reckless Summon (possibly their entire field, if you also summoned something like Scrap Dragon or Hot Red Dragon Archfiend).
- Vylon decks that utilizes "Vylon Element" can Summon this card easily, especially in mid or late game where you usually ended up having several LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, either with "Shining Angel" or another monster used for Synchro Summon.
- Even though this card's primary use as a 2600 ATK beater, you can also Summon "Vylon Sphere" or "Vylon Tetra" (in case those two ended up in your hand unused) and used them alongside this card for Synchro Summoning "Vylon Epsilon" or "Vylon Alpha", respectively.
- If you have 2 of this card, you can Xyz Summon "Number 11: Big Eye" instead.
- In a "Hieratic" Deck, using "Future Fusion" and targeting "Five-Headed Dragon" (so you can send 5 different "Hieratic" monsters to the Graveyard) can fulfill this card's Summoning requirement and provide resources for its effect.