Card Tips:Megarock Dragon
- Use cards such as "Magical Merchant", "Needlebug Nest", "Rock Bombardment", "Catapult Zone" or "Foolish Burial" to dump Rock-Type monsters into the Graveyard for "Megarock Dragon's" effect. Even better, use "Lightning Vortex" to get rid of your opponent's monsters while dumping another Rock-Type monster into your Graveyard.
- Banish high-level Rock-Type monsters from play to Special Summon this card, then use "Return from the Different Dimension" or "Release from Stone" to Special Summon the monsters you banished.
- Remember that you can banish any number of monsters. Therefore you can just banish one Rock Monster to Special Summon "Megarock Dragon", then Tribute Summon or Synchro Summon using this card afterwards.
- Though it may be somewhat slow, if you need something to search out "Megarock Dragon", you can use "Deep Diver" to put it on top of your deck.
- "Hand Destruction" cards let you dump Rock-Type Monsters into the Graveyard while increasing the chances of drawing "Megarock Dragon".