|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
- This card is extremely useful in taking back the upper hand over an opponent who is using a very powerful monster. The equipped monster only has to be half as strong as the one it is attacking in order for it to be able to destroy the opponent's monster by battle. Even outstandingly strong monsters like "Rainbow Dragon" can be taken down with relative ease this way.
- This card also works tremendously when equipped to a monster that does Piercing damage, such as "Cyberdark Horn" or "Ancient Gear Golem", because it greatly increases the amount of battle damage this card does to a defending opponent.
- This card can be extremely devastating while equipped to "Cyber Ogre 2", due to its own ATK-gaining effect.
- This card works exceptionally well with monsters that revive the fallen enemies onto your side of the field, such as Goyo Guardian, Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon, and Paladin of the Cursed Dragon. Goyo Guardian is perhaps the best at doing this, since the opposing monster must have an ATK of 5950 or higher to survive the attack (which few monsters can attain without the aid of support cards).
- You can use this card to combat your opponent's Honest. They'll gain your ATK points (your monster's former ATK (without Metalmorph) +300) but you'll gain half of their new ATK points.
- Use Bubble Illusion, Temple of the Kings, or Makyura the Destructor to play this card and immediately special summon Metalzoa or Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon the turn you equip it.
- Equip two Metalmorphs to one monster and it will gain all of a monsters attack when it attacks.
- If you equip this card to Number 96: Dark Mist, you can gain the full monster's attack +100, and half the opponent's monster's attack as well.