Card Tips:Oasis of Dragon Souls
- This card allows any non-Tuner monster summoned by its effect to be used as a Synchro Material Monster for "Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing".
- Special Summon "Marshmallon" or any other weak monster to defend your Life Points and/or benefit from any effects they may have in that position.
- This card can serve as an alternative "Call of the Haunted", which is a very useful staple card, since it can Special Summon any non-Nomi monster from your Graveyard, including during your opponent's turn. Note that unlike "Call of the Haunted," this card Summons its target in Defense Position, which lends itself to more defensive purposes.
- Activate this card during your opponent's End Phase to Summon a high ATK monster so you can change it to Attack Position during your turn.
- Use this card in "Superheavy Samurai" Decks, since most of their monsters feature high DEF values.
- Dragon Decks can use this card to counter, or even turn a duel around against, "Buster Blader" Decks by using it to Special Summon "Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand", who can then banish an opponent's "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman". Because "Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand" is treated as a Wyrm-Type Monster by this card's effect, you will be able to activate Felgrand's effect to banish an opposing monster even if your opponent controls a "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman".