Card Tips:PSY-Framelord Omega
- This card's first effect is more useful the less cards the opponent has in their hand.
- It can be activated in response to effects that Fusion Summon, to potentially banish one of the would-be Fusion Materials and make the fusioning effect wear off.
- The same is valid for Ritual Summons or effects like that of "Tin Goldfish", "Goblindbergh", "Silver Gadget" etc.
- It can be also respond to a Monster Effect like that of "Mermail Abyssmegalo", "Graydle Slime", "Galaxy Soldier", "Sylvan Sagequoia", "SPYRAL Super Agent", etc., in order to possibly banish that monster the opponent was trying to Special Summon.
- This card's second effect can be used to return banished cards like "Galaxy Cyclone", "Breakthrough Skill", "PSY-Frame Overload", "Rose Lover", "Necro Gardna" and "Plaguespreader Zombie" to reuse their effects. It can also be used to place in the Graveyard a card banished by "Gold Sarcophagus", before it could be added to the opponent's hand.
- This card's third effect can be used to either recycle any card from its owner's Graveyard, but also to return to the Deck a card that the opponent would prefer to have in the Graveyard, such as "Peropero Cerperus", "Fluffal Wings", "Bujingi Turtle", "Cyber Dragon Core", "Satellarknight Deneb", "Mezuki", "Infernoid" monsters, etc.
- If there are 2 copies of this card, all cards from the opponent's hand can slowly be eliminated, by activating the effect of one of them during its controller's Main Phase; then, during the opponent's Standby Phase, the effect of the second copy can be activated, placing in the Graveyard the card banished by the first one.
- If this card was Synchro Summoned to an Extra Monster Zone, once its effect is activated, it will return to a Main Monster Zone during the next Standby Phase; this can somewhat aleviate the need of a Link Monster in order to perform a Synchro Summon.