Card Tips:Paralyzing Potion
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu", "Hidden Armory", "Armory Call", "Noble Knight's Spearholder", "Infernoble Knight - Roland", "Gearbreed", "Power Tool Dragon", "Vylon Cube", "Vylon Delta", "Vylon Sigma" and "Fairy Tail - Rella".
- You can equip this card to non-Machine-Type monsters on your opponent's side of field to prevent them from attacking; it is not usually advised to equip this on your own Monster Cards, despite occasional strategic benefit from this.
- You can use this card to prevent your own monsters from attacking, like "Berserk Gorilla" or monsters affected by "Battle Mania".
- Using "DNA Surgery" and declaring any Type other than Machine will allow you to "paralyze" Machine-Type monsters.
- This card can be useful in a Deck revolving around "Power Tool Dragon". It can be used defensively by equipping it to an opponent's monster. At the same time, it can still be equipped to "Power Tool Dragon", which grants it an extra invincibility but since it is immune to the setback, it can still attack.