Card Tips:Precious Cards from Beyond
- This card can be searched by "Rogue of Endymion", "Watch Cat", "Watch Dog", "The Despair Uranus", and other generic searchers.
- This card's effect is easier to resolve in "Qli" Decks, since you can Pendulum Summon "Qli" monsters for fodder to Tribute Summon other "Qli" monsters that require 2 or more Tributes.
- In a "Red-Eyes" Deck, this card can be used in a small Controlled Loop. Use "Return of the Red-Eyes" to summon a Normal Monster during both your and your opponent's turns, before Tribute Summoning "Yamata Dragon" to draw 2 cards during each of your turns.
- Due to the fact that "Light and Darkness Dragon" doesn't negate the activations of already face-up Spell and Trap cards, you can activate this card before Tribute Summoning it and still draw two cards.
- Combo "Macro Cosmos"/"Dimensional Fissure"/"Banisher of the Radiance with "D.D. Survivor" and/or "D.D. Scout Plane" to generate a consistent 2-Tribute monster engine, fueling this card's effect when you Tribute Summon.
- "Level Eater", "Fires of Doomsday", "Photon Sanctuary" and "Treeborn Frog" help provide monsters to achieve 2-monster Tribute Summons.
- This card works in "Monarch" Decks, using "Edea the Heavenly Squire" with "Eidos the Underworld Squire" to Tribute Summon easily a Level 8 Monster.
- This works well when summoning "Slifer the Sky Dragon", as not only will it allow you to draw two cards, but it will work with "Slifer's" effect, guaranteeing it 2000 ATK points at the very least.