Card Tips:Quill Pen of Gulldos
- Note, that returning WIND monsters from the Graveyard into the Deck is not a Cost, so you can return WIND Synchro and/or Xyz monsters to use again.
- This card can be very useful in a Dragunity deck, you could consider using it with "Dragon Ravine" which can give the conditions for this card's activation, or return cards like "Dragunity Legionnaire" to Normal Summon them back.
- This card works well with "Reborn Tengu". If you use Quill Pen to target 2 copies of Reborn Tengu in your graveyard and one copy of Reborn Tengu on the field, one of the copies of Tengu returned to the deck will be special summoned by the copy that returned to your hand.
- This card can replace "Contact with Gusto" in a Gusto deck. Very useful for dealing with troublesome monsters such as "Wind-Up Zenmaines" or "Stardust Dragon".
- This card can work well in a "Ritual Beast" Deck.
- Use this card mainly to recover any lost "Ritual Beast Ulti" Fusion Monster.
- Since the Limitation on "Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk", any play sequences with "Spiritual Beast Rampengu" becomes even riskier than before, thus also means less chances of any "Ritual Beast Ulti" monster hitting your Graveyard.
- This card works best as backup plan when combined with "Constellar Ptolemy M7", which normally always Summoned using 2 Level 6 "Ritual Beast Ulti" monsters. After "M7" spent its materials (one of which can be used to recover "Ulti-Cannahawk"), you can use this card to recover the spent materials and either return an opponent's card, or you can return "M7" to use it again at a later time.