|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Red Ogre
- This card can be searched by "Glow-Up Bloom", "Enma's Judgment", "Frontline Observer", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- Send "Ojamagic" to the Graveyard before Normal Summoning this card to clear the opponent's field.
- Use "Degenerate Circuit" with this card's effect so the cards affected will be banish instead of going to the owner's hand.
- You can Tribute Summon this card and send Zombies from your hand like "Mezuki" (to Special Summon another Zombie-Type monster) or a stronger monster to Special Summon it with "Book of Life" (or similar cards) and you can clear the opponent's field at the same time. Also, you can send cards like "Night Assailant" to recover a Flip Effect Monster from your graveyard.
- This card works well with "Precious Cards from Beyond". "Precious Cards from Beyond" will help fill your hand with enough cards to return enough cards to clear the opponent's field and still have enough left over to summon considering you can include "Ultimate Offering" to make the Summoning of "Red Ogre" easier.