|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Red Reboot
- This card can be searched by "Guiding Ariadne", "Sacred Arch-Airknight Parshath", and other generic searchers.
- "Guiding Ariadne" can be used to circumvent this card's cost.
- This card can be used to lure the opponent into setting a powerful Trap Card from the Deck, such as "Solemn Strike", "Bottomless Trap Hole", or "Dimensional Barrier"; after using this card, both that card and the one negated by this card can be destroyed by the likes of "Twin Twisters".
- This card can be effective against "Paleozoic" Decks, that usually occupy all five Spell & Trap Zones (this practice may render the opponent unable to set another one from the Deck with this card's effect). Also, by locking all other Trap Cards from being activated, this card's owner can safely perform any action, without fear of having their moves disrupted by a Trap Card.
- During the turn "Makyura the Destructor" is sent to the Graveyard, this card can be activated from the hand without paying LP.