|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Scrap Goblin
- This card can be searched by "Scrapyard", "Scrap Factory", "Scrap Wyvern", "Scrounging Goblin", "Fire Formation - Tenki", "Fire Fortress atop Liang Peak", "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King", "Tuner's High", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card, along with "Scrapyard" provide excellent maintenance cost materials and deck-thinning abilities within a "Koa'ki Meiru" deck. Note: "Koa'ki Meiru Urnight" and "Koa'ki Meiru Crusader" can be maintained with this card.
- This card can protect your life points for an entire Battle Phase, allowing you to use "Urgent Tuning" after your opponent's last monster has attacked, but before they declare the start of Main Phase 2.
- Use the effect of "Scrap Golem" to Special Summon this card to your opponent's side of the field in attack position, then attack it with all of your monsters for some serious damage. Once your opponent switches it to defense position, attack it again and when it self destructs at the end of the battle phase you get to add a "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard to your hand.
- Use "Light of Intervention" to Normal Summon your "Scrap" Tuner Monsters in Defense Position.
- Because this card can only be destroyed by card effects, and it can destroy itself, you can use it to easily summon "Meklord Emperor" monsters.
- You can use this card's effect to send any "Scrap" Sychro Monster back to the the Extra Deck to be re-used.