|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Solar Wind Jammer
- This card can be searched by "Cyber Repair Plant", "Qliphort Genius", "Machina Armored Unit", "UFOroid", "Biofalcon", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos-End Master", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", and other generic searchers.
- Special Summon this card by its own effect, Normal Summon a Level 4 Machine-Type monster with 1000 ATK or less, activate "Tannhauser Gate" and Xyz Summon "Number 9: Dyson Sphere".
- As this card gains 1 Level during your Standby Phase, it is possible to get 1 "Level Eater" per turn by targeting this card.
- This card functions well in a "ZW - " Deck, as it can be used to summon "ZW - Leo Arms" in a single turn. Simply Special Summon this card using its own effect, and then Normal Summon "Gagaga Magician" and change it to Level 5. Another choice would be "Star Drawing", which can be treated as Level 5 for an Xyz Summon and allows you to draw a card if you successfully Xyz Summon.
- To ensure this card will survive until your next Standby Phase so you can increase its Level, lay "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" when you Special Summon this card via its effect. That way, if your opponent tries to attack it while it's at half-power, you can banish it temporarily, and it'll return to the field at full-power at the end of the turn.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".