|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Souleating Oviraptor
- This card can be searched by "Fossil Dig", "Babycerasaurus", "Petiteranodon", "Miscellaneousaurus", "Survival's End", "Miracle Jurassic Egg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Creeping Darkness", "Dark General Freed", "Chaos Zone", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", another copy of "Souleating Oviraptor", and other generic seachers.
- This card's first effect can be used to send a "Miscellaneousaurus" to the Graveyard, whose second effect can be used to Special Summon a Level 4 Dinosaur-Type monster, setting up for a Rank 4 Xyz Summon with this card.
- Alternatively, "Miscellaneousaurus" can be added to the hand first, so that its first effect can be used as well.
- If the Levels of the Dinosaur-Type monsters in the Graveyard are insufficient to Summon a higher-Level Dinosaur-Type monster, then "Petiteranodon" can be Special Summoned instead, since it can be subsequently destroyed by this card's second effect and have its own effect triggered to Special Summon the desired higher-Level monster.
- This card's second effect is ideal for destroying "Babycerasaurus" or "Petiteranodon", in order to trigger that monster's effect.
- Alternatively, if "Lost World" is active, then a Normal Monster can be targeted, since the last effect of "Lost World" can be applied to destroy one of the aforementioned monsters instead.
- Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monsters: