|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
- If you Tribute "Treeborn Frog" using "Spiritual Water Art - Aoi" during your Standby Phase and you had no other Spell or Trap cards, you can send one card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard and get "Treeborn Frog" back in the same turn.
- Follow this card up with "Mind Crush" to easily take 2 cards from the opponent's hand.
- You can also combo it with "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin's" effect, using "Dolphin" as the Tribute.
- Use "Thousand-Eyes Jellyfish" with this card so you'll know when your opponent has a card worth using before you have to tribute a Water monster.
- Use this to get rid of "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness", "Honest", "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow", "Effect Veiler", "D.D. Crow", the Meklord Emperors, etc.
- This card can be used to get rid of the "Dark World" or "Fabled" monsters in your opponent's hand, without activating their effects, since this card doesn't discard.
- This is a good substitute for the March 2012 banning of "Trap Dustshoot".
- In a Gishki deck, activate this card by tributing "Gishki Abyss"; this will deprive your opponent of an attack window. OR, use this card as a last-ditch effort after your cards have been targeted; this is especially useful for saving "Gishki Zielgigas" from nasty effects like "Bottomless Trap Hole".
- This card work well with "Paleozoic" archetype because you can use any "Paleozoic" monster as target and then if you have a "Paleozoic" trap in your graveyard you can special summon it.
- This card is impressive in a Phantasm Spiral deck. At the start of your opponent's turn, use this to tribute the "Pacifis, the Phantasm City" token. This will weaken your opponent's hand, and allow Pacifis to summon another token, which will in turn fetch one of the Phantasm Spiral traps that can negate or destroy your opponent's cards. (This not only basically cancels this card's cost, it actually generates advantage.)