Card Tips:Stygian Dirge
- When using "Skull Lair", you can use this card to lower the number of cards you need to remove from play from your Graveyard.
- Use this card to interfere with your opponent's Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon. It can also potentially interfere with a Ritual Summon, if the intended Tribute(s) are on the field.
- Since Level 4 monsters are very commonly used, this card works well with cards that rely on your opponent controlling Level 3 or lower monsters, such as "Allure Queen LV3", "Nanobreaker" and "Alien Skull."
- Combine with "Possessed Dark Soul" or "Infinite Dismissal" to either take control of your opponent's monsters or let them survive only for a single turn.
- Combine with "Infinite Dismissal" and "Light of Intervention" to ensure an empty field during each of your turns.
- Combine with "Vengeful Bog Spirit" to prevent them from attacking for the turn the monsters are out.
- If you happen to get out a very strong monster, then with as many copies as you need, you can use "Level Limit - Area A" to keep your opponent vulnerable to damage; though this rather extreme taking up space when "Final Attack Orders" can do the job.