Card Tips:Swordsman of Revealing Light
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Chaos-End Master" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Special Summoning two of these can easily Summon "Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand" in one turn, letting a monster that can't be destroyed by battle or affected by card effects to be gained. (Be warned: Since "Swordsman of Revealing Light" grants this battle immunity to the Xyz Monster as PART OF THAT XYZ'S EFFECT, if "Felgrand" uses its own effect on itself, it will be vulnerable to battle that turn.)
- "Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld" is an excellent choice of Xyz to Summon with this card, since its low ATK can give it a few problems, and letting it survive an extra turn can turn the tables.
- Use this card in a Deck that uses "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Use "Chorus of Sanctuary" to increase this card's DEF to 2900, allowing a much wider range of monsters to be destroyed with this card's effect.