Card Tips:Symbols of Duty
- "Symbols of Duty" works well in any deck that consists of larger amount of Normal Monsters, such as "Elemental HERO" Decks. This applies mostly to early decks and some newer ones.
- This card can be used in a Gemini Deck on Gemini monsters that haven't been Gemini Summoned, which allows the player to revive monsters other than Geminis. A nice tactic is to destroy a powerful monster the opponent controls, and then give up a Gemini (or Normal) monster to revive it through the effect of "Symbols of Duty". This is a good way to prevent certain cards from being used again.
- After Special Summoning a monster, Use "Equip Shot" to transfer this card to an opponent's monster, and a card like "Mystical Space Typhoon" to destroy it.
- This can be used in a deck featuring "King of the Skull Servants"
- Summon "Skull Servant", and then activate this to Special Summon "King of the Skull Servants" while also sending one "Skull Servant" to the Graveyard.
- Running 3 copies of this card makes it more usable with "Card of Safe Return", and even the monster sent to the Graveyard can be Special Summoned to draw 1 card.