Card Tips:T.G. Recipro Dragonfly
- You cannot use this card's effect to send "T.G. Halberd Cannon" to the graveyard, activating both effects to first summon a monster through the effect of "Tech Genus Halberd Cannon" and then summon the synchro materials of "T.G. Halberd Cannon". You will miss the timing, because the effects of "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly" and "T.G. Halberd Cannon" to special summon monsters are not mandatory trigger effects.
- This card is rather difficult to summon in a dedicated T.G. deck as there are no LV 1 non-Tuners - include cards like "Kinka-byo" , "Tuningware" , or "Doppelwarrior" tokens with "T.G. Cyber Magician".
- Use this card with "T.G. Hyper Librarian" to get in extra Synchro Summons and draw extra cards. This maybe be difficult though, as you would have to bring out at least three synchro monsters for it to be effective.
- Note that you can only special summon Synchro Monsters with this card effect.
- Use this card's effect with "T.G. Blade Blaster" on the field (using T.G. Wonder Magician and T.G. Hyper Librarian to synchro, which you will most likely do) to bring back the Synchro monsters used and use both of them and T.G. Recipro Dragonfly to Synchro Summon for either T.G. Halberd Cannon or Shooting Quasar Dragon.
- Another way to summon "Dragonfly" it's somehow possible on a "Speedroid" Deck by using "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice" effect on another "Speedroid" and manipulate it's level to 1.